Sunday, June 3, 2012

Young in, Lee/ A man with a knife. / Wed(11am)

A man with a knife.

Have you seen the murder case in directly? I didn't sure the case that I saw is murder or not, But I could not forget the scene I see. In 2009 summer, I was in the china. My Chinese friends called me there house, so I and my friends went to the china. First place where we went was Qingdao, it was famous for beer. But the case was happened in Changsha. I and other Chinese guys went to the club and we went out for more drinks and we were in a narrow alley for eating famous grilled skewer. We were all drunk and the time was around 1a.m. The alley's lighting was not bright enough and streetlamp gave light weekly, so the color of there was like a light red. And there were so few people around us and the sounds like Chinese song came to my ears. Then I saw a man put a hundred meter, and he was holding like a stick. He looked that urged by someone, and in the road after he went over, some water trace was spread. I could not notice what that is because it was same with a color of the lightness, Red. It was blood. And after around five steps over to me, one man collapsed in the street. The victim's bleeding continuously and the blood wet his body. There was no moving on him. I felt some of an intense fear of seeing his body. Also there was no sound in there, The Chinese song was sure to play nearby there, I could not catch it. I couldn't hear anything. And my friends, few people in the alleys were in the deep silence. Then some woman started to cry out and the man with a knife still ran away. I saw my friend's eyes there was only fear, other emotion was not existed. After I noticed that I was not the only person who feels the fear, I could hear some sounds. I and my friends decided to get out of there. We should cancel the plans which drink more beer.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you actually saw a murder scence. It was good that you described the situation so vividly, so I was able to get a clear picture in my head about what you saw. But, I'm curious if you guys called the police or did anything after you saw the murder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title got my attention. Oh my god. This is really some incident that you cannot ever forget. I like how you described your writing. the sense of hearing like Chinese songs and the sight like red light. These make your writing more descriptive. If there was one thing i would like you to change is that we learned in class that we use " my friends and I " not " i and my friends". Anyway, your writing is very interesting and also a little shocking.

    ReplyDelete