Friday, May 18, 2012

Eunbi Hwang / My teacher / Wed 11 am

          My homeroom teacher

           We have met some talented teachers who successfully communicate their knowledge and make us concentrate well on the lecture. Even they arouse student's interest on the subject. Thanks to them, I also managed to studying Korean history and geography which were really torture for me.

           However, above all, a homeroom teacher in the third year of highschool gave the most valuable experience because he helped me manage hard time by communicating and sympathizing with me. My homeroom teacher was calm, spoke softly and resembled a sloth from the movie Ice Age. His warm personality was like my uncle, so it was really comfortable to talk to him. I sometimes made fun of him such as spreading cream of cake on his face on Teacher's day.

           I always felt I got left behind my smart friends because I could not get grades as high as I wanted. One day, when he counseled my grades, the wretched reality make me cry in front of him. He encouraged me, saying "You will success if you do your best. Even though if you do not reach a goal, the hardship would make you stronger. Above all, your attractive personality will be helpful in the long run. I trust on you." I was moved by his words, promising myself that I will spend my time preciously and someday achieve my goal. Thank you my teacher, you are so dear to me.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your writing was very touching. I could see he had a huge influence on you. The last sentence was true, honest and makes a great impression. One suggestion is to make your introduction simple and add more details on your teacher.

    ReplyDelete