Monday, May 28, 2012

Miyeon Kim / The best job for me / Wed 11 AM

The best job for me

200900368

Miyeon Kim

 

College students, especially those who are about to get a job, they really worry about their studying and career. I also try to choosing my profession, so I considered some options. One of my options is Human Resource Director. So far, I think that HR director's work is the best for me because of these three reasons. First, HR directors are required to have a solid knowledge of their company. I believe that I have already learned through majoring business administration. It gives me a lot of information and knowledge to understand such as business structure and expected future outcome of companies. HR director is related to my first major so I can more understand about issues on companies. Second, HR directors should have an expert eye to be a judge of applicants. It might be very difficult to choose person to hire because hiring process is limited. So, it is essential to have an expert eye on identifying a person. I believe that a professional eye is formed by doing extracurricular activities like meeting many people and working with them. During these activities, I could acquire experiences from contact with others and a professional eye will be naturally formed in that process. Volunteering, participating in a club, or getting a part-time job will be a big help. Third, HR directors need to have teaching skills. HR directors have a responsibility to help new workers to adopt the organizational culture through training program. When it comes to teaching, I try to accumulate similar experiences. For example, I worked as an instructor at a private educational institute about two years in total. And when I was a sophomore, I took part in tutoring program as a tutor. I taught introduction of economics to my tutees. Being a HR director is quite challenging thing. However, I believe that it is the best option for me because I am being ready for this. I hope to be a HR director someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment