Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miyeon Kim / My PE Teacher /Wed 11AM

My PE Teacher
200900368
Miyeon Kim
We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Fortunately, I met good teachers in my school years. One of good teachers I met was my high school physical education teacher. I met him when I was 17, and he was also my homeroom teacher. Unlike other teachers, he didn't know a lot about college enterance examination because he taught PE class. However, he did know how to encourage and communicate with his students.
For example, when I went into a slump, he tried to talk to me first and asked me what my current problem is,such as a relationship with friends or deciding career. And then, after listening all the stories, he gave me a piece of advice to get out of the slump. At that time , I realized encouraging students and giving a proper advice on their future are the properties of a good teacher. I am glad he was my teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing was simple and the flow of your writing is natural. However, nothing stands out in your writing. You should write about a specific description of your teacher or an incident to make an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you gave a simple, yet understandable example to show your thoughts about the teacher. Still, I wish the eaxmples you gave on how the teacher encouraged you would be more specific, or how the teacher did it to other students that made you feel that teacher was a god person.

    ReplyDelete