Monday, May 21, 2012

Lee Sanghoon / Teacher Influenced Me / Wed 11am

   We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. One teacher I really liked is her who was the homeroom teacher when I was a senior in the middle school. At the time, I was kind of troublemaker who habitually come late for school. She tried to deal with that talking to me how I could improve my life without being late. She taught us well and helped us learn other things too. As a senior, we had to decide high schools we were going to enter. I, personally, was not really into those kinds of things. My teacher, however, suggested me to go to a special-purpose high school for foreign language, as I was better at it than others. The suggestion made my life even better or made significant difference on my entire life. I am glad she was my teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Hyung-Il Kim

    It's interesting that you describe your changing and effects of the teacher. But I think if you add some particulars, this writing would be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you are really lucky to meet a great teacher at the very important time which decides the way of your life. If I could make a suggetion, I would add quotation at the 4th sentence which explain how she persuade you not to come school late and add proper title to catch the readers' attention.

    ReplyDelete