Monday, May 28, 2012

Hyung-Il Kim / The city of art and soccer / Wed 11a.m.

Hyung-Il Kim / The city of art and soccer / Wed 11a.m.

 

I want to live in Barcelona because this city has many beautiful architectures and great football club. In 19th century, Barcelona was called as the most artistic city in Europe. There are many gorgeous architectures that were built by Gaudi. He had excellent sense of color and creativity. His architectures has many elegant curves and they looks like the houses of fairy tale. Also Spain has warm weather and good environment to live. For example, the Soccer player who transferred from Barcelona to Manchester said, he misses Barcelona because there was very wonderful city to live. And the most important reason that I want to live in Barcelona is there is FC Barcelona. Since about 3 years ago, I was fascinated by their play and they have showed great performance in many matches. Their players have great technique and organizational power so their play has attraction and makes me surprise. I think this level of team is hard to see because this team color needs very high quality of technique and takes long time to complete. If I live in there, I could watch their games directly at the stadium and feel the passion of supporters. It would be the great joy for me.

2 comments:

  1. I gained a great symphoty from your writings. Because i love watching soccer and absolutely beautiful landscape. First one was the soccer, even i'm the fan of rival of that soccer team. But your minds will be same as me that i wish to visit Madrid. and the second one is the scenery of there. I like that architect because he wanted to express some surpass emotion of human via some architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona is one of the places I want to visit too! The reason is almost same as you.
    Anyway, you wrote two reasons why you like this place. I think it would be better if you explain more in detail about your opinion. For example, "Spain is has warm weather and good environment to live." what makes Spain good environment to live? Please explain more.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete