Friday, May 4, 2012

Sehee Hwang/Process Paragraph/Wed 11AM

How to Make Nice Hair Style
 
   Most of the men who are around my age use the styling wax for the hair to make nice hair style. I put the wax on my hair almost everyday too. After many years of styling my hair on my own, now I have my know-how. It starts with the hair drier. Drying hair is the most important part because the basic shape of your hair style is made during this process. You have to keep shaking your hand while holding the hair drier. The other hand should be rubbing your hair not with the palm, with the fingers. Then stop the drier for a moment to check if the shape is being made the way you want and start drying again. Repeat this process until your hair is completely dry. After that, dip your index finger into the wax case and put the wax on your palm. Then rub it with both your hands in order to spread it evenly. Next, put the wax on your hair like you are shaking the dust off your hair. Now it is time to make your hair style in more detail. To make it look more natural, touch your hair like you are wrinkling it. Finally, complete your hair style by touching it slightly and arranging the rest that is sticking out. This might help some people who like to make their hair style but you have to remember that if you use too much wax and don't wash it away, you will lose your hair.

3 comments:

  1. The organization and flow of your writing is natural. The description of the process is well written so I could easily follow what you were trying to say. I especially liked that at the end you added a small tip. If I were to make a suggestion for improvement, you could add more details on the result of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the organization of the processing sentences because it was linked well with the main topic. I am also very fond of this topic because when I was young, I too was very concerned of how to use the wax to make a better styling for my hair. I would give a few more additional tips to make the process even more clear, for example after you put the wax on your palm, I would suggest that you should squirt some water essence to it, to make the wax more moist and it would give a more smoother touch when styling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the men who are around my age use the styling wax for the hair to make nice hair style. I put the wax on my hair almost everyday too. After many years of styling my hair on my own, now I have my own know-how. It starts with the hair drier. Drying hair is the most important part because the basic shape of the hair style is made during this process. You have to keep shaking your hand while holding the hair drier. The other hand should be rubbing your hair not with the palm, with the fingers. Then stop the drier for a moment to check if the shape is being made the way you want and start drying again. Repeat this process until your hair is completely dry. After that, dip your index finger into the wax case and put the wax on your palm. Then rub it with both your hands in order to spread it evenly. Next, put the wax on your hair like you are shaking the dust off the hair. Now it is time to make your hair style in more detail. To make it look more natural, touch your hair like you are wrinkling it. Finally, complete your hair style by touching it slightly and arranging the rest that is sticking out. As a result, your hair will be styled naturally as if you didn't put anything on your hair. This might help some people who like to make their hair style but you have to remember that if you use too much wax and don't wash it away, you will lose your hair.

    ReplyDelete