Monday, May 21, 2012

Young In, Lee / the worst teacher / wed 11am

The worst teacher.

 I met the worst teacher in high school, " The sweet potato", it was a nickname of my teacher. When I was 1st grade in high school, he was a teacher in charge of me. The origin of the nick name, sweet potato, was his face. His red face looked like sweet potato's peel. Also he's law height made him to look like a sweet potato. More over his class was really boring. So he always had to check around all over the class. That was so many students sleep or doing other thing. What the worst was, he was tormented by students. By stories from senior, one day he entered the warehouse in the physical rom, then suddenly students locked that door so he could not get out. And sometime I looked he was struck by students. In my case, once we was in the school trip in Jeju-islands, someone pulled up a wastebasket in the bus. He urged us to clean that trash, but nobody followed his order. From these cases and boring class time, I remember him as the worst teacher ever I met before.

2 comments:

  1. Hyung-Il Kim

    It's interesting that you describe the origin of the teacher's nickname in detail, with interesting anecdotes. However, I think It would be better if you add some quotations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because most of students wrote about their thankful teachers, your writing is especially interesting for me. I like the sentence which describe the appearance of the "sweet potato". What I want to suggest is that you add more particular explanation why his class was so boring :)

    ReplyDelete