Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hyejin Kim/Teachers/Wed 11a.m.

 

Good Teachers in My Life

 

 

201001006 DIS

Hyejin Kim

I have met a lot of teachers since I was 8 years old. There have been various teachers whether they were nice or not. I have four nice and unforgettable teachers. I met one of them when I was 12 years old. She was always cheerful and active. Besides, she didn't hesitate to talk together with young students and listened carefully to our trivial opinions. After listening to us, she would give a practical advice. She treated students as not small children who do not know the world but a human with emotion, always saying that "You can be anything you want and your future will be brilliant and infinite as long as you put all your efforts on achieving it". So I still remember her voice, face, and her name. Second good teacher I miss is a Korean historic teacher in middle school. She was really good at explaining history and helps students to understand the difficult and enormous subject easily. When she explained war or negative events, her face looked so sad and was filled with anger. Also when she said about great achievements of our ancestor, her facial expression and voice would show everything that she wanted to say like excitement and happiness. I think I have loved the subject of history since then and I really appreciate her.  


3 comments:

  1. I revise "four" in second sentence to "two". sorry for my mistake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very lucky to have met those great teachers. I envy you!
    By the way, according to the EQuIP, I suggest to put more "Particulars" in the paragraph. The story you wrote helps me get the overall characteristic of your teachers but I think it would be better to give us some more details.
    Good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you liked your teachers in your school days. Your two examples are very touching. And I think that your quotation of the seventh line is good. It would be better if you add some quotation in your "history teacher" part.

    ReplyDelete