Wednesday, May 2, 2012

KaYeong Kim / My Favorite Relative / Wed 11 a.m.

 In my memory of young days I always was with my mom and another mom, my aunt. It was probably not easy thing because she worked in a company at that time. But at least in my memory, she was always there. In some way, she has different style comparing with my mother. It makes them much cooperative and relevance. She has a daughter who is 10 years older than me, so she gave big help to me and my mother. She cares my health since I was young. She cooked delicious food for me, since I didn't like eat vegetables and fruits. She created various salads and traditional food using healthy ingredients. Thanks to her, I could enjoy healthy food, disliked cookies and other unhealthy food. Even I grown up, she cares me a lot. She wants to know my future way and give me savvy clues. For example, last year I should have to decide which way I'd like to take for this year, 2012. I asked her and she answered do what I want, if all things let me do so. So I decided to do much experiential thing, she accepted my decision and also supported in financial aid. My aunt is one of my relative, but also my mentor of life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment