Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kang Dong Hoon / The Worst Waitress / Wed11A.M.

201100014

Kang Dong Hoon

 

 The Worst Waitress

 

 That's not My Hair

 

 For me what makes a bad waitress is not her lack of service mind or rudeness but her audacity, and I met one last year. It was Friday night so my friends and I planned to enjoy that night. We decided to booze with soju so we headed to a pub near HUFS where almost every students of our university knows. We were about 7 or so and there were only 2 guys including me. This fact later effects as a cause why me and the waitress conflict. We were enjoying different of appetizers and drinks and the mood was heightening. The appetizers were fully emptied so my friends and I decided to order another one, and French fries with cheese were chosen. While chatting, the menu came out so we started to eat. The fries on the top were all eaten so we could see the bottom. But suddenly I found a hair and I pulled it out. It was a short hair. It grossed us out and we lost our appetite but It was short so we decided to continue to eat. But we wanted a little bit of apologize so my friend told this to a waitress. Surprisingly the waitress would not blink an eyelash and said to us that it was not their fault. She insisted that there is no cook with short hair in their kitchen, so it might my hair or the other boy's hair. So we told that the hair was found inside the dish and it was messed up with oil. However the waitress kept saying that it wasn't their hair because she had not seen whether the hair was inside or on the top. She was herself an audacity. Although she gave us a free appetizer later, she never apologized to us. What we needed was just one apologize but we ended up with having just one free dish. Refusal to acknowledge one's mistake made me angry so this waitress is the worst to me.

1 comment:

  1. That is very rude waitress!! I was not even there and stills feels angry by just reading your writing. You have one example but it tells a lot about worst waitress.
    I hope you chane why me and the waitress conflict. To why i hand conflict with the witress. And if you add"even" to the sentence where the witress did not even blink her eyelashes if would emphasize more!

    ReplyDelete