Monday, April 30, 2012

Eunbi Hwang / My favorite relative / Wed 11 a.m.

My favorite relative

 

My favorite relative is my aunt who is 4 years older than my father. Not having got married, my aunt started living with my parents when I was born. She became my best listener and mentor because we can communicate very well. I shared my room with her and we spent many hours talking and having fun everyday, so we had a lot of experience to share. Naturally, she knew well about my hobby, personality and what I like and do not like. Whenever I have a trouble, I talked with her why I got upset and how to deal with the problem. She gave a clear answer by sympathizing with my feeling. I think her open-minded and considerate way of thinking make me more matured spiritually. Although I do not live with her nowadays I will be nice to my thankful aunt.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the flow of your writings and the content. I can feel how much you cherish the relationship with your aunt. But I think your writing will be improved more if you add more details and information about your aunt. I can fully understand the experiences that both of you and your aunt have but there is only little information about your aunt and her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You explained well about your aunt, so that it was easy to understand the reason why you picked your aunt as your favorite relative. I think the part "She became my best listener and mentor because we can communicate very well." well implies the main point of your writing. It was generally touching piece of writing. One thing I would like to recommend is to write more about your feelings for your aunt, such as how you feel having a friend-like aunt or your feelings after talking her your problems. I guess it could be more touching piece of writing if you had more feelings in it!

    ReplyDelete