Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hyejin Kim/About Myself/Wed 11am

About Myself: I Am Really Busy Now!

 

201001006 DIS

Hyejin Kim

 

I am sure that almost every student in HUFS is busy studying for midterm exam these days. However I think I have much more works than other students except senior students who try to get a good job. For example, my daily life is full of preparation for English speech and presentations as well as for exam. Even though the presentations are scheduled after midterm exam, I should prepare earlier than other students. This is because I have two scheduled presentations right after next week. I attend many classes related to presentation and discussion in this semester. I knew that this semester would be really tough session when I registered the classes but, it is far more exhausting than I expected at the first time. In addition, I have an important interview next Friday since I plan to go to abroad for volunteering work after this semester. I found out great opportunity to volunteer in United Kingdom and to study English at the same time, a few months ago. I had to spend a lot time preparing required documents such as four-sheet application form, two references and self-introduction form which are all in English before I selected as interviewee. It was extremely tough and stressful to me. Therefore I cannot let all the efforts be in vain spoiling the interview. As the face-to-face interview also will be conducted in English for 30 minutes, I need lots of time and efforts for preparing it. That's why I am really busy now, but I believe all the processes will be helpful for my future.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought my schedule was pretty tight this semester from having classes Monday to Friday, tutoring four times a week, working out in the gym, and going to church on weekends, but you seem to be quite the busy one. I think it would have been nice to read about how you are usually at other times if you compared yourself when you're busy and when you're not busy. It's just a suggestion, haha. The part about your upcoming volunteer work in the U.K. was quite interesting and I'd like to ask you if you could share or provide me with some information about overseas volunteer work because I'm also interested in participating! Anyways, good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before i write feedback,i want to clap for your affort. Actually your writing gave me some kinds of passion that i forgot before. Nowadays, in honestly, i really enjoy my freedom of university. But after i write this paragraph, i can not get through my life in the college. So, when i read it by sight of stimulation, it helped me very well. and i wish your work will be all good.

    ReplyDelete