Sunday, April 8, 2012

SeungYoung Yu / My favorite room in my home / WED 11AM

My favorite room in my home

 

There are five rooms in my home. My favorite room of five rooms in my home is my bedroom as expected which is small but comfortable. The walls are covered with wallpaper whose color is black and white. On the lefe side, there is a queen-sized bed that I have had since i was 11 years old. Next to the bed is my closet. It is white and gold with silver nobs. It is so big that it can hold all my clothes, but some of my stuff has permanent residence on my chair. The clothes get wrinkled there, but I don't mind. Beside the closet is my full-length mirror. On the right side is my bookshelf, which holds most of my schoolbooks, dictionaries, and various books. Next to my bookshelf is my desk which is too big to be cleaned up. It is always messy. My mother doesn't like it that my room is so messy, so someday I am going to clean it up and make her delighted.

2 comments:

  1. You focused on describing the way your room looks and the position of the furnitures. It helped me imagine how your room will look like. While you did well with sight, your paragraph would have been better if you described other senses,such as smell or touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that you concentrate on describing and explaining your favorite bedroom. Your expression and explanation of your room is so accurate and delicate that I almost see your favorite room.
    It is very good to describe your room but the reason why you love this room is a little bit lack.

    ReplyDelete