Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kim Seong Yeol / A way to travel - Train / Wed 11 a.m.

Train - A great shelter

 

 The way to travel that interests me, or rather what I most like to travel with, is train. Generally train is not a special transportation such as hot air balloon or hovercraft. Probably many people would have traveled by train lots of times. However, I don't have much experience traveling by train. I usually travel with cars, subway, or bus. Of course I have been on a train before, but not that much for me to have lots of memories. I like traveling by train because I can be relaxed when riding it. I like the classical puff-puff sound and slight quiver that train makes. I also like to watch sceneries moving fast over the window, which can be a great sightseeing. Excluding high-speed trains like KTX, we have plenty of time to spend for chatting, playing with each other, or just relax while taking the train with others. So train is a good resting and entertaining place for both personally or with friends of family. I think we can make special memories traveling by train, which are different from what we can feel from spending times in a specific spot.

1 comment:

  1. You have a topic of traveling by train. You described the train as i can see in the phrase "classical puff puff sound " . I can imagine it. You also used adjectives in your description.there is one thing i do.not understand . Sentence starting with excluding high~~~~.what does that mean ? U mean besides? And i hope u write more about senses , i think you have not enough description.

    ReplyDelete