Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hyung-Il Kim / About myself / Wed 11 a m

Hyung-Il Kim / About myself / Wed 11 a m

 

About myself-lazy but consistent

 

Since when I was young, I tend to be lazy. Usually I sleeps long time so my parents frequently says me to 'go bed early and get up early'. I had some difficulties because of my laziness when I was in the high school. My high school was far from my house so I should get up at before 6a.m. and had little time for washing and eating. I went to school by the school bus but when I was little late, the bus had gone and I have to take the subway. It was very tired because of the rush-hour time. There was so many people in the subway so I was pressured and felt uncomfortable. After I entered the university, this laziness didn't change so I tried to avoid morning classes. But since this semester, I try to change my laziness and chose several morning classes. And although I tend to be lazy, I finish what I have to do in time. I sometimes postpone what I have to do so there are many things to do on last few days, I more concentrate on the things, hard work and finish the work. Also I don't give up the things I started. Although that becomes tiresome or hard, I endure and make the result from it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar plan with you- keeping regular hours. But it is quite hard because I started just two weeks ago. I want you to stick to your plan and make it.
    However, there is a sentence I don't understand. It is:

    Usually I sleeps long time so my parents frequently says me to 'go bed early and get up early'.

    Does it mean that you were not a morning person or just you slept and got up late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing focused on a certain aspect of yourself that you tried to improve on, which I liked. I could easily relate to your writing as I went through similar problems. However, I think you could improve this writing by showing more of your color. You should try to show the characteristic that makes you different and interesting to catch the reader's attention.

    ReplyDelete