Sunday, April 1, 2012

Young In Lee/ My Room/ Wed 11am

200902540 Young In, Lee

My Room.

Before I wrote here a place that I like, I will write here my favorite feeling. That is about getting some airs. It felt different by the strength of wind and the place. There are lots of place that I could feel it, the place might be seaside like Hong Kong or Sydney and mountain even in the downtown. But the place which I could feel that feeling was my room. So here I wrote about my room. When I entered in my house, I could see my room's door on the right side. And I could see windows as I enter there. Out of the windows, there are some apartments and blue sky over there. So I feel comfortable in my room. But my favorite in there is, before I wrote, I can feel the tickling by the wind. It feels really fantastic. Especially seasons like now, it could be best. After I clean or shower, I usually lie down my body on the bed, and the bed is beside on windows. So if I open the window slightly, I feel like, I'm in the air. And when the wind was rising in outside, I could feel really fresh air. And turn my head into window sides, the sky and clouds are full of my sight. Because I live on 16th floor, so it is easier to see the gorgeous sky than lower floor.

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have a room with a window where you could get fresh air. My room also has a window, but not much air comes in and out since there's another building right beside it. I think your paragraph would have been more interesting if you included a description of how some of the other funrnitures were arranged around the room. Anyways, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200902540 Young In, Lee
    My Room.(2nd draft)
    Everyone has favorite feeling. Someone likes being ticklish and someone likes floating over or stuffed. And usually they like place which helps they to get the feeling well. I have favorite feeling, too. That is about getting some airs. I really like being ticklish by the wind. It is different by the strength of wind and the place. There are lots of place that I can feel it, the place might be seaside city like beautiful night view Hong Kong or quiet tides on Sydney and a mountain full of fresh air even in the downtown.
    But the place which I can get that feeling is my room. When I entered in my house, I could see my room's door on the right side. On the left side, I can see my desk and computer, also green covered chair. And in the left side’s wall, there are a lot of books in the bookshelf. And turning my head to the front, there are blue and green mixed, yielding bed. And I could see windows besides of my bed. So as I enter there I can see my bed and window. Out of the windows, there are some apartments and blue clean sky over there.
    But my favorite in there is, before I wrote, I can feel the ticklish by the wind. It feels really fantastic. Especially seasons like now, it could be best. After I clean my face or shower, I usually lie down my body on the bed, and the bed is beside on windows. So if I open the window slightly, I feel like in the air. And when the wind was rising in outside, I can feel really fresh air smells like fresh carbonated water. And turn my head into window sides, the sky and clouds fulfill my sight. Because I live on 16th floor, so it is easier to see the gorgeous sky than lower floor.

    ReplyDelete