Sunday, April 22, 2012

SeungYoung Yu / About myself / Wed 11AM

My bad habits

 

 One of the worst habits I would like to get rid of is smoking. But, It is difficult for me to get rid of smoking. I first started to smoke when I was in middle school. I wish I had never picked up the habit in the first place. I tried to quit on several occasions, but failed every time. I think it is hard to quit because of the psychological effects of smoking. There's nothing like a cigarette break when I'm under a lot of stress.
But, Nothing can be worse than the harm which smoking does to my health. Now, I'm seriously thinking of getting some professional help to quit.
 Another thing I want to change about myself is my tendency to procrastinate. I tend to put things off as long as I can. I've been in many bad situations because I waited until the last minute to do something. I really wish I could kick my procrastination habit and become more proactive.

2 comments:

  1. What I like about your writing is that I can distinctly understand your bad habit. And I usually put off my schedule, I can emphathize with you.ㅜ-ㅜ The expression that 'Nothing can be worse than the harm ' highlights well how smoking is bad for your health. However, I think your story caused by such had habits is insufficient. If you add your experience, it could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I liked about your writing is that I could see your two bad habits clearly. I don't smoke and I know how much harm it does to you so I really wish you stop smoking. But if you chaged some parts it can much better. First I think you didn't have to make the second paragrph. It should be connected with the first one. And if you added your experience about putting off things it could be much better.

    ReplyDelete