Monday, April 9, 2012

Lee Sanghoon / My favorite room in my home / Wed 11am

 My favorite room in my home

 

     I love my room even though I am now living far from there. I do like my room because most of its interior was done by myself. Except the built-in closet which is immovable, all the assignment of the furniture was by me. I didn't really care about the way the furniture was located, but our family discussed remodeling of the house, and at that time I got sick of the ordinary, a boy's room. So I decided to design it myself. It used to be kind of brown in general. I thought it was not easy to change its tone totally, and I wished it would be good to make it like a study. So I concluded brown is okay as at the closets, the desk, the bookshelf. The room's walls are white, but I put dark brown on only one side of the wall facing when sitting on the desk. My room is rectangular which is longer lengthways. On the right top end there's a double-sized bed as I pestered when 12. On the feet of the bed there's a desk. I really love it because it seems more like in the office rather than in a student's room. It has a big space rather than having storages. As it has a simple design I needed an independent bookshelf. I put 2x5 bookshelf on the opposite wall. I became so attached to my room as it is designed by me. I've not been there for about a month, and I sometimes really go back there because of the comfortableness there.

2 comments:

  1. Really good. What I liked is that because of your descriptive wirting, I was able to picture myself of what that room was exactly like. I am guessing that your main point would be about how you decorated your own room by your own taste. I especially like how you described the atmosphere of the room, "it seems more like in the office rather than in a student's room". You have enough details about your room, so the only thing missing would be to express more about your feelings toward that room. Other than that, it was a very interesting writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing because your topic is clear and background that the way you change your room's interior is appropriately mentioned. Also you describe well where the furniture is and how it looks like. However, if you add more sense like sound and touch, it would be more better.

    ReplyDelete