Sunday, April 29, 2012

Seung Young Yu / My favorite relative / Wed 11AM

My favorite relative

 

 My favorite relative is my cousin who is 7 years younger than I. His name is Kyeong Han Kim. He is 21 years old. He doesn't have any job because he failed entrance exams for university. He will fulfill mifitary duty. When we were early years, we lived closely. In his early years, he was very good-natured. Growing more and more, he was being a troublemaker. When he was in middle school and high school, he had many troubles. For example, He stole a motorcycle with his friends so that he was under indictment. So, my aunt transferred him to another school. Then, he didn't couse trouble. Since he was grown-up, He and I have sometimes some liquor together. Looking back on it now, his doing bad behavior was up to me. It is probable that I did wrong too, so he watched and learned. Now, We aren't troublemakers.

1 comment:

  1. I can see your cousin was a trouble maker, and i like this word. It tells almost everything that he was in a lot of troubles. I liked you wrote background about your cousin. One thing i like you to change is to write about how you influence your cousin by giving some example. You wrote that his behaviors were up to you. So if you tell examples , it would tell us more.

    ReplyDelete