Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hyung-Il Kim / My favorite relative / Wed 11AM

Hyung-Il Kim / My favorite relative / Wed 11AM

 

My favorite relative is my cousin. He is older than me 4 years. Since when I was young, I met him frequently because my mother her have usually met and they have brought their son. Also, sometimes, I played with him until night and I slept at his home. When I was very young, I like him because he is good friend for playing games, sports. But after I became high school student and had many experiences, I found that he is very admirable person. First, he always try to take cares his parents well. In vacation, he works very hard to earn money because he doesn't want to get allowance from parents. Also, he is always praise other people I haven't seen that he speaks ill of others. And he doesn't use swear words. I was influenced by him so I don't use swear words much. After I entered highschool, he and I were busy so we couldn't meet many time. Still he was same with before and took care of me. At that time, I felt he is one of the best man for me again.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot understand some phrases. For example, the second line, 'because my mother her have usually met and they have brought their son.' Aren't they the same words, my mother and her?
    And If you pay more attention to the correspondence of tenses, your essay will be clearer. For example, the fourth line, 'I like him because he is good friend' should be changed 'I liked him because he was good friend.'
    However, your examples are really good, and I can catch why you like your cousin.

    ReplyDelete