Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sehee Hwang/About Myself/Wed 11am

Blood Type O
 
     My blood type is O. It is commonly known in Korea that people with type O blood are likely to be optimistic and outgoing. I think I am the typical type O blood person. For instance, I never get stressed out too much. Whenever I get irritated at something, I stop everything and start to think. Just thinking for some minutes helps me calm down and then I talk to myself "Okay, let's give it a try. You will know what is going to happen after that. It might end up nicely." Plus, I imagine the situation that everything went well after all. This really helps me feel better. Other than that, I play sports or piano to get rid of the stress. In addition, I like talking to people even if they are strangers but I don't usually talk to them first because considering the cultural base of Koreans, it is very unusual. So, when somebody talks to me I pleasurably answer to him. Otherwise I enjoy chatting with the taxi drivers. There are also bad sides of the blood type O personality but I will always try to upgrade my optimistic and outgoing personality and keep working on improving the bad sides.

3 comments:

  1. This paragraph was quite interesting to read since I don't know much about the relationship between people's blood types and their personality. One thing I'd like to point out is that the sentence "In addition, I like talking to people..." seem a little off the topic from what you're trying to convey in writing about your blood type and personality. After reading your paragraph, I'm curious about how they define the personality of a blood type B person. Anyways, good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! About the sentence you mentioned, I actually thought about that sentence just same as you. I was trying to say that my personality is outgoing. Maybe I should make it more obvious or maybe you were confused because of the word "In addition". Before that sentence, I was talking about being optimistic and after that I tried to talk about being outgoing. I should think about it. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. My blood type is O. It is commonly know in Korea that people with type O blood are likely to be optimistic and outgoing. I think I am the typical type O blood person. For instance, I never get stressed out too much. Whenever I get irritated at something, I stop everything and start to think. Just thinking for some minutes helps me calm down. Then I talk to myself “Okay, let’s give it a try. You will know what is going to happen after that. It might end up nicely.” In addition, I imagine the situation that the problems are solved and everything went well after all. This really helps me feel better. Other than that, I play sports or piano to get rid of the stress. The reason why I think I’m an outgoing person is because I like talking to people. It doesn’t matter even if they are strangers but I don’t usually talk to them first because considering the cultural base of Koreans, it is unusual. So, when somebody speaks to me I pleasurably answer to him. Otherwise I enjoy chatting with the taxi drivers. There are also bad sides of the type O blood personality. I will always try to upgrade my optimistic and outgoing personality and keep working on to improve the bad sides.

    ReplyDelete