Monday, March 26, 2012

Eom Yuseong/My valuable possession/Wed 11am

My most valuable possession is a diary which my boyfriend gave to me on my nineteenth birthday. He was waiting for me in a very crowded café, having a chocolate cake with burning candles. It was his unique surprising party and handed me something. I found a lovely diary in an azure wrapping paper. It had a pink cover and an emerald band around the edge. The colors look a little bit old and classic. In the middle of the cover, a boy kisses a girl. A little, red heart floats over their heads and a phrase "Isn't it Romantic?" surrounds them. Most of the inner pages are brown, full of photos with the European atmosphere-antique, peaceful and gentle-and tourist attractions in Europe. Some of them have another boys and girls falling in love. It is really romantic. I love my diary and try to take good care of it. Every time I keep a diary, I think of my boyfriend and feel happy. This year, perhaps, I write my stories on the special diary any harder than I have ever written on other diaries.

1 comment:

  1. your topic sentence is really clear and background information and discription about your possesion, a diary such as pink, lovely, emerald etc. are perfect. I could imagine exactly what it looks like reaing your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete