Sunday, March 18, 2012

SeungYoung Yu / TV : Could you live without it? / Wed11am

TV, Could you live without it?

To write a paragragh whose subject is that I can live without TV, I think about living without TV.
If I thought that there wasn't TV in the world, the world wouldn't be interesting. I think there are two reasons.
First of all, I'm the man who like TV very much. Especially, I like drama and variety programs. Whenever I go to school every day, I do always watch drama or show programs. When in vacation, I used to watch TV. So, I don't think about the world that doesn't have TV, and I can't live in the world without it! If there was not TV in the world, people would go crazy because of being bored.
Second, When important events occur, the first thing telling us about events is TV. If it is busy for you to prepare to go school, TV tell you important news of the day. So I can't live without TV.

3 comments:

  1. What I like this paragraph is the imagine of writer. It is fresh to me, and give me some another way to access this problem. And reasons looks so realistic. I love these realistic examples(watching TV show in his going home or school, like that). And the words 'Crazy', 'Bored' like that, help me concentrate this paragraph and understand writer's feeling. But it looks little weak reason. because people who do not have these expierence or feeling, can not understand his feeling. so it needs more general reason, like the second reason rather than the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found second reason as such a good one. I also wrote the essay I can't live without TV, but I never thought of the reason you did.
    And some points I found that can be better:
    1. First sentence is not necessary I guess. It makes sense without it and looks better. 2. And 'First of all, I'm the man who like TV very much.' doesn't include all the contents in the first reason. Some other sentence could be used, which covers the supporting sentences. 3. One more paragraph would be better rather than putting So 'I can't live without TV.' in the end of the third paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV, Could you live without it?

    To write a paragragh whose subject is that I can live without TV, I think about live without TV.
    If I thought that there wasn't TV in the world, the world wouldn't be interesting. I think there are two reasons.
    First, the reason I can't live without TV is that I'm the man who likes TV very much. Especially, I like drama and variety programs. Whenever I go to school every day, I do always watch drama or show programs. When in vacation, I used to watch TV. So, I don't think about the world that doesn't have TV, and I can't live in the world without it! If there was not TV in the world, people would go crazy because of being bored.
    Second, When important events occur, the first thing telling us about the events is TV. If it is busy for you to prepare to go school, TV tell you important news of the day. So I can't live without TV.

    Just think about this. Next monday, Barack Obama who is President of the United States is going to come to HUFS because he wants to give a speech to students of Korea. But, There are not many student invited to that lecture. So, KBS and ABC are going to broadcast live that lecture. If there were not TV in the world, We wouldn't watch that speech!
    How good it is because of TV!

    ReplyDelete