Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ka-Yeong Kim / My Secret Notes / Wed 11 a.m.

 

 How can we keep our thinking or emotion forever? I'm doing that through writing my special note. It's kind of journal, but mine is so special because I also write down the words from books, internet and so on. I started it from when I enter the university. At first, I thought I need to save my own feelings or idea to keep that in mind. I wanted to be a person who leads the society in cultural or educational thing, but I was afraid that someday I forgot that at the same time. That's why I started to write down important thing around me. I believe that it really works when I need strong belief or confidence in my mind. Moreover, it's very useful to store golden saying from random people. These days, everything is so instant because they fade away like a flash. Lots of information overflows that I cannot distinguish which one is better for me or useful. Now, I have my own note and one thing I have to do is just take out the note and follow my memory. There's no rule to write down the note. Principle is simple. Choose a notebook with lovely design, name on it, bring it everywhere you go with a pen. It will make you totally different person as before, as I already experienced that magic. 


2 comments:

  1. I really like your writing. The reason you feel special about your note is very clear. Moreover, it is very helpful for people like me because I forget things very often. I try use some memos to overcome my weakness but I think using note would work better for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is interesting, but more than that, I like your idea about making notes. I like the sentence "I wanted to be a person who leads the society in cultural or educational thing, but I was afraid that someday I forgot that at the same time." because I strongly agree with this idea as I sometimes feel similarly. Furthermore, I think it was a good idea to explain the ways of making the notes in the last part of writing. It seems to make your main point more clear.

    ReplyDelete