Sunday, March 18, 2012

HyunCheol CHO / TV: Could you live without it? / WED 11AM

200903390

HyunCheol CHO


TV: Could you live without it?


 I think this question can be construed in two different meanings. And my answer differs according to each way.

 First, in question, when 'TV' means only appliance which shows a variety of programs to people, my answer to the question is YES. Because there are so many other appliances that have same function like TV. For example, we can watch our favorite programs on DMB through smartphone. And we can download or watch even the programs we missed by computer. This appliances like smartphone, computer can fulfill a function of TV and are more convenient than TV. So, I think we can live without TV.

 But I think the word, 'TV' can means not only a just appliance showing a programs but also a programs we watch through TV. When TV means both thing, I think we can't live without TV. Without TV and a programs in which we get information that we need to go through many hardships of life, we can't do anything because we can't gain necessary information.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is simple and easy to understand. I know what you are trying to say, but i wich you choose only one topic.First one or the second one. So you can explain more about why you could not live without TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HyunCheol CHO (Second draft)March 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM

    (Second draft)

    TV: could you live without it?

    I think this question can be construed in who different meanings. And my answer differs according to each way. But I think the meaning that I'm going to write is more easy to understand. So I'll just answer to one meaning.
    In question, when 'TV' means only appliance which shows a variety of programs to people, my answer to the question is YES. Because there are so many other appliances that have same function like TV. For example, we can watch our favorite programs on DMB through smartphone. And we can download or watch even the programs we missed by computer in internet. And there are many stores that sells CD in which famous programs are recorded. This appliances like smartphone, computer or CD can fulfill a function of TV and are more convenient than TV. So, I think we can live without TV.

    ReplyDelete