Monday, March 26, 2012

Jung-Min / My Special Possession : My Soccer Uniform / Introduction to English Writing(1), Wednesday

Jung-Min / My Special Possession : My Soccer Uniform / Introduction to English Writing(1), Wednesday 11a.m.

I loved soccer for almost my whole life, and any soccer related products I had were all important possessions to me. If I had to choose one, it would definitely be my soccer uniform. The reason that this uniform was so important to me was because it is the uniform of my favorite soccer team in England. My soccer uniform was mostly covered in blue and had white letterings all over it, and on the chest side it had the symbol of the soccer team. Another reason why it was so important was because that it was signed by my favorite soccer player playing for that team. His signature was dazzling across the back side on my uniform, and it made me so proud that I had to show it to everyone I knew. Nevertheless, this soccer uniform is my most valuable possession I could ever have.




3 comments:

  1. What I liked in this paragraph is that it is easy to feel writer's feeling about that uniform.
    I wonder that team is chealsea FC or not.
    Anyway, there are lots of detailed information about uniform.
    But it looks little lack of information.
    Not just it's appearance, also giving some how to get player's signiture or other things maybe better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing caught my attention because I also like soccer very much. I'm guessing that the team of your shirt is Chelsea FC or maybe Everton. I too wanted a soccer uniform from when I was in high school, but didn't get a chance to buy one just yet. Anyways, good work :)

    ReplyDelete