Monday, March 12, 2012

Eun bi Hwang / My life until now / Wed 11 am

My life

-Valuable days

                                                                               201103859 Eunbi Hwang

 

  These days spending satisfactory time, I attribute it to my various experience from my childhood. I have lived with warm-hearted parents and a kind brother in Nowon-Gu, Seoul since I was born. In my childhood, I joined actively in class activities such as singing, expressing my opinion and discussing because I outgoing and lively personality. Gratefully, my mom who knew well about my character encouraged me to do a lot of activities. For example, normally I did art and played piano and even took a dance-sports course - I don't like to remember dancing in front of many people since I was fat in those days. Living at the same place, all my friends had similar backgrounds until at middle school. After attending high school, however, there are many people who grew different environment from that of mine. At first, seeing those who are noticeably good at English or other subject which is hard for me, I felt daunted and got stressed. In spite of hardship, I learned how to overcome it while adjusting my school life and sharing common interests with my sincere friends. Also, thanks to knowing the ways in which dealing with toughness after taking college entrance exam, I determined that I would spend my time fruitfully as an undergraduate. I can do anything that I want - from choosing classes to participating in extracurricular activities and a club meeting. Last year, I studied hard and prepared dancing and choir performance at club meetings. Last but not least, I have been dating with my lovely boyfriend. As I have mentioned, nowadays I feel happy in controlling my schedule freely, and I will manage my campus life rewardingly.

2 comments:

  1. What I like about this piece of writing is its bright mood. Your paragraph is filled with your energy.

    These particular words or lines struck me as powerful:

    Gratefully, my mom who knew well about my character encouraged me to do a lot of activities. - Your satisfactory time may be made by your mom. You have wonderful mother.

    I determined that I would spend my time fruitfully as an undergraduate. - It is a good attitude to enjoy your school years. I think you couldn't miss the opportunity to spend your time more fruitfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be better to focus on one topic.


    These days spending satisfactory time, I attribute it to having got over the hard period. I have lived in the same town since I was born. Naturally, all my friends had similar backgrounds until at middle school. After entering a Foreign Language high school which is far from my house, however, I met many people who grew in different environments from those of mine. At first seeing those who are noticeably good at English or other subjects which are hard for me, I felt daunted and got stressed. I gave up studying hard, allowing myself a lot of excuses. However, I overcame it by talking hardships with my sencere friend and realizing that everyone has their own strong points. Also, I learned how to deal with toughness after I failed college entrance exam. The most important thing was not one's backgrounds but one's attitude to life. As there is a say "After a storm comes a calm", dealing with toughness made me stronger.
    I determined that I would spend my time fruitfully as an undergraduate. It was grateful to do anything that I want - from choosing classes to participating in extracurricular activities and a club meeting. Last year, I studied hard and prepared dancing and choir performance at club meetings. Last but not least, I have been dating with my lovely boyfriend. As I have mentioned, nowadays I feel happy in controlling my schedule freely, and I will manage my campus life rewardingly.

    ReplyDelete