Sunday, March 11, 2012

Young In, Lee/My life/Wed 11A.M

My life until now.

200902540

Young in, Lee

 

I write here my life by some especial cases. there were meaningful and changed my life.

When I was highschool, Every student had night time self-teaching. but it was not a self. and I did not like that. so I always ran away from threaten teaching. but the accident happened in 3rd grade. I met the best strict treacher in charge. also, I could not run away, I had to study with forcing by the tiger teacher.

At that time I was very hard but, I saw that time from now. I'm so thanks to him.

he helped me find out my major, economics. and it is really helpful to my life.

 

Next case was happened in academy that teach re-try Korea SAT. yes, I ruined the first SAT because of 'korean' but I didn't want to retry. I entered the academy by parents, and also I have no desire. then, the case was happened. It was a breaking time in night. every students went out to eat some '떡볶이' but, I hate eat flour based food, at night, I seated in my place. there were no person except me in the classroom. then, suddenly I thought like this. 'I want to leave something different.' in honestly, I don't know why was that idea occurred. but it is true that makes me different.

 

Finally, last case was happened in recent. last winter. I finished my army service.

it was not always happy memories. and in lucky I got an internship in the firm. and that was finance one. I learned about how to firm be listed in stock market and met investor. and a lot of things. I was always happy when I learned that. because my major is economics, and what I learned in there, was all connected my study. and I met many good person. it was the valuable month in my life.

thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Your writing is interesting and tells pretty much about your life, like the memories in high school and the fact you had to retry Suneung and the experience as an intern. The word 'tiger teacher' is quite familiar to me. We all had at least one teacher called tiger in high school. It just brings back my memory. Also I like the word ' different'. I understand the fact that you don't have to act like other people.
    I don't quite understand what you meant in sentences "At that time, i was very hard but, I saw that time from now." and " I learned about how to firm be listed in stock market and met investor. and a lot of things."
    The one thing I would like you to change is to write a capital letter in the first letter of the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story of your brief is divided. So I felt comfortable to read.
    The first paragraph of Korea 야자 point was very impressive.
    In addition, the current situation and his dream was able to see
    but, I think that it was not always happy memories. and in lucky I got an internship in the firm is not relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life until now (2nd draft).
    200902540
    Young in, Lee

    I write here my life by some especial cases. It is two cases. And there were meaningful times and they changed my life.
    When I was high school, every student forced optional class. And I did not like that. So I always ran away from threaten teaching. But the incident happened in 3rd grade. I met the best strict teacher in charge. Also, I could not run away, I had to study with forcing by the tiger teacher. I’m so thanks to him now, because although I had hard times in 3rd high school term. But because of that time, I could find out my major, economics. And it is really helpful to my life.

    Second case was happened in recent. Last winter, I finished my army service. And in lucky, I got an internship in the firm. And that was finance one. I learned about a lot of things in finance. For example meeting some investor and visiting branch office in Hong Kong. I was always happy when I learned that. Because my major is economics, and what I learned in there, was all connected my study. And I met many good people. It was the valuable month in my life.

    The tiger teacher and Internship were big cases in my life. It changed my life in positive ways.
    And it helped me find my major and meet amazing people. I really thank to my life, and I’ll enjoy
    My life till it’s end.

    ReplyDelete