Sunday, March 18, 2012

TV: Could you live without it? / Hyung-Il Kim / Wed 11a.m.

TV: Could you live without it? / Hyung-Il Kim / Wed 11a.m.

 

I think we can live without the TV. My family also rarely watch TV. We just watch TV when parents are watching the news or drama.

There are two main reasons for watching TV: to get some information and to get some fun.

But today, the Internet replaces these functions of TV totally. We can get information that we want easily on web sites and watch or download every comedy programs on the Internet. The only strength of TV is it's big screen. But I think only fans of drama or singer stick to TV for thins strength. In my case, I also don't spend much time watching TV. I just watch TV when somebody is already watching TV. If I could't watch TV, I wouldn't feel any inconvenient. Because if I want to watch some programs, all I have to do is just download them and enjoy. I think many other people also use the Internet instead of watching TV on time. Using Internet is more convenient way because we can use our time flexibly. We don't need to stick to original TV time.

In my opinion, Internet is more convenient, interesting media than TV. We can watch every TV programs on the Internet and for this reasons, TV doesn't have much attraction for viewer. So we can live well without watching TV and we wouldn't feel any discomfort.

 

2 comments:

  1. The only strength of TV is it's big screen. ㅡ> its
    You're not what I thought.
    I like watching TV.
    Nowadays, Running man is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your main point is clear: you believe that the Internet is a better alternative to TV. While this explains your position nicely, it would be more persuasive if you had anther reason to support your position.

    ReplyDelete