Monday, March 12, 2012

Re: Kim Ka-Yeong / My life until now / Wed 11A.M.

 Simply, my life an be described as dream and the destiny. From when I was young, I really enjoyed dreaming about something, like my future and my relationship, my studying and so on. That makes me strong to propel my daily life as well. In other words, dreaming drives my whole life ; it becomes my motto. :Life flows through dreaming. One interesting thing is, if you dream about deeply, you can match the relationship between your life and society. It means we can give the meaning, the connection, and finally, i becomes the destiny.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing clearly showed your main point and I can see why you focused on that point. However, there are no specific and concrete details to what went on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to know your belief in dream and destiny is quite absolute. Your point is that you are connected to your dreams and destiny throughout your life so far. I liked 'That(dreaming) makes me strong to propel my daily life. Plus, dreaming drives my whole life.
    But it wasn't clear what dreams you are following and the destiny so on. It would be much better if you led your essay with some specific examples like what you're dreaming of, stuff like that. I believe your repetition to mention dreams and destiny works as you tried, but examples would help it a lot more.

    ReplyDelete