Friday, March 9, 2012

Seo dasom/My Life Until Now/Wed 11am

201101629 seodasom

MY life untill now

I have moved around a lot since I was little. I haven't Located overseas, but has lived in several cities in South Korea. When I was young, I lived in Uljin . After I entered the elementary school, I lived in Seoul. then I moved to Busan. I was remembered each region, each region people has a different mentality. I have living in the house of my grandmother when I was at Uljin .

there was warm.

Young people is more than a seniors, so there aren't many activities but relaxed, and, stable atmosphere

Living in Seoul in primary school was a little hard. In addition to the changed environment ,I was at home alone, so when my parents worked many things. Seoul living Is also quite busy and isn't afford mood

In Busan, near the ocean and hanging out with friends because I went to play in the ocean a lot. But also a very lively city of Busan, unlike seoul, there had a lot affection between people a little more. Even though I have not seen a variety of overseas lived in the area were able to experience so many.

And now I learn Thai from Korea University of Foreign Studies. I'm lonely life in Seoul. However, a variety of friends, to learn the language because I'm happy now.

2 comments:

  1. From your story, I was able to find a similarity to how my life was in Korea. I also had to move from place to place because of my dad's work. It was quite interesting how you described Uljin as having many seniors and a relaxed atmosphere becuase I've never been there before. I'd really like to visit Uljin one day. I also live by myself in Seoul, so we might also have similarities in things to sympathize about? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote your life story with the region you lived. It's quite interesting that those areas did affect you, your character and so on. But how do you feel then and now? If you add your emotions on that, it would be better! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete