Sunday, May 27, 2012

Young In, Lee/ The best city to live in/ Wed 11am

The best city to live in.

Where I want to live should have three things. First one is that I always can watch the sea with not high or big wave. I know that kind of cities. And I also have been there. There were Sydney Australia, Hong Kong China, and Qingdao China. Even I've been four or five abroad. I could not forget these cities. When I sat a bench and see the gentle wave sea, in front of me, I could feel very happy. So I really hope living these cities. And second is comfortable of living. It connected with everything, traffic and even convenience store's existence. But above cities that I wrote all have the best usability. So I cannot choose one. The last one is an atmosphere of the city. I like lazy air in the city. But it is so tough that the city have that mood. But the Hong Kong was different. Even I was there only one week. I knew that city's specialness. The people who I saw there looked really relaxed. It was 9a.m. in the morning, people walked to office and some people just got around. The Hong Kong has the calm seaside, convenience and leisurely air. So my best city to live in is the Hong Kong.

1 comment:

  1. I think the idea that mentioning three conditions you want for living place is good. But it would be better to write topic sentence at first time. I could not understand your main idea until reading last sentence. So I was confused reading your writing. However, it sounds really attractive to live in Hongkong, even though I've never been in there.

    ReplyDelete