Sunday, May 20, 2012

Seung Young Yu / My best teacher / Wed 11AM

My best teacher

 

 When somebody ask me who is your best teacher of your life, I would answer without any hesitation. My best teacher is Ms. Kim who was my second grade class teacher in middle school. She had nice appearence. She seemed to enjoy her life and looked noble and vivid. She was one of Chinese character teachers of my middle school. She had taught me for 2 years. When I was first grade, frankly speaking, I was scared of her because of her priggish side. She always perfect with her jobs and worked very hard. She tried to understand our opinion and thought with students' viewpoint. And, Compared with other old teachers, she was so young. It has been 12 years since I graduated from middle school. I really want to see her. Tonight, I remember her.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure if you're emphasizing on her appearance or personal characteristics because you seem to move in-and-out of those two aspects within your paragraph. However, I liked how you tied to make a good visualization of Ms. Kim with some descriptive words. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete